For a different type of fall treat (without the calories), check out Peter Thomas Roth’s Pumpkin Enzyme Mask. It is a manual, chemical, and enzymatic exfoliating treatment that addresses a dull, aging, and congested complexion.
How it works:
- It exfoliates: with pumpkin enzymes (a natural enzymatic exfoliator)
- It peels and reveals: with alpha hydroxy acid. This will reveal smooth, radiant skin.
- It polishes: with aluminum oxide crystals (which are, exactly what you get, when you go to a spa and get a microdermabrasion treatment).
How to Use:
- Apply to clean dry skin.
- Message into your skin.
- Add pressure, to help manually exfoliate. Depending on your skin type.
- Listen to your skin
- Be mindful this is a powerful treatment! The mask brings the blood cells to the surfaces of the skin. Therefore, tingling is OK (NOT BURNING). Skin tone may temporally become a hue of pink, but not for long!
- I recommend you remove the product gently with a washcloth. This will ensure you get everything off of the face. It will also help to prevent from getting the microdermabrasion crystals in your eyes
When to use:
1 X a week! Do not over use!
Fun fact: Your skin actually looks better (4) days after the mask has been applied!
You will find this product addicting! Its sure to reveal smooth, radiant skin and give you fall vibes all year long!
I hope your season is full of pumpkin spice and everything nice!